- Health economic decision-analytic modelling and HTA
- Evidence synthesis and meta-analysis
- Causal inference methods for the design and analysis of observational datasets
- Real World Data (health insurance claims, EHRs, social security datasets)
- Implementation Science
- Designing RCTs in behavioural health economics and behavioural medicine
- Frequentist and Bayesian statistical methods
2023 – present: Senior health economist, Health Economics Facility, University of Basel, Switzerland
2023 – present: Senior health economist, Institute of Pharmaceutical Medicine (ECPM), University of Basel, Switzerland
2019 – 2023: Senior health economist, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Allschwil, Switzerland
2018: Consultant in health economics, CHUV - Lausanne university hospital, Switzerland
2018: Consultant in health and labour market economics, Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre, Switzerland
2012 – 2017: Research economist, Department of Economics, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
2009 – 2010: Psychologist, Hellenic Army, Greece
2007 – 2008: Risk Analyst, Financial Services Authority, London, U.K.
2007: Research Associate, Standard & Poor’s, London, U.K.
2004 – 2005: Nafpliaki Ltd., Accounts specialist, Athens, Greece
2017: PhD Economics, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
2012: MSc Economics, London School of Economics, U.K.
2006: MA International Security Studies, University of Birmingham, U.K.
2004: BSc Psychology (Honours), University of Surrey, U.K.